Physical Therapy Services
Quality of Care - That's what differentiates FootWorks PT from many other clinics.
- One on one treatments - Your rehabilitation is performed solely with the Physical Therapist. Sessions last one hour and you will not be overlapped with another patient. Aides and techs are not used.
- Manual Therapy - Utilizing the hands to assess and treat the body is known as Manual Therapy, and it will be a significant part of your rehab. You may be surprised by the lack of exercise equipment at FootWorks Physical Therapy, but you will quickly learn the benefits of “hands on” therapy as structures are more specifically isolated and treated.
- Patient Education - Patients who have a clear understanding of their injury are better able to facilitate healing and prevent re-injury. That is why your therapist will take the time to educate you about your injury and make sure you understand your treatment program and how modify your living environment to prevent further injury.
- Exercise Programs - Your therapist will create a program of specific exercises to address your injury and your goals.
- Custom Orthotics – click to learn more
- Bicycle Fitting – click to learn more